Monday, September 3, 2012

Porto star Hulk has no regrets missing Chelsea move


Porto star Hulk has no regrets missing out on a move in the summer.

Hulk saw serious interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham dry up last week.

 "I have over four years on my contract, I'm good here. I'm hoping to be champion and a three-time champion this year. I'm happy with the shirt of FC Porto, a big team in Europe," said Hulk.

Well as always Hulk was overpriced and he had admitted the fact that he wanted to move so I guess this statement just covers up the fact that he did not depart staying.

As of now we should put this Hulk saga to rest and concentrate on the big season because it surely would throw itself on us.

KTBFFH!

 Our Video on Fernando Torres. Do check it out!



1 comment:

  1. I think he wants to win the surport of Porto.He admited that he wants to move to the EPL but he did not move.That may make him a Judas and he wants to prevent possible hate by his club fans.
    Hope you had a beautiful b-day Shaurya

    ReplyDelete