Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUPERSONIC MIDFIELDER RAMIRES TO QUIT CHELSEA?

Rami set to leave the European Champions?
Our highly rated midfielder who has been amongst one of the best players this season and also the most improved players since he has joined Chelsea has been quoted saying he wants to go back to his old club Cruzeiro.

Ramires who signed for us in August 2010 in Ancelotti’s time On 5 March 2012 has been Chelsea's most effective players this season and Ramires recently signed a new five-year contract, keeping him at Chelsea until 2017.The recent report suggest that he could well and truly part compnay with the reigning European Champions as his morale is low at Chelsea...



The report read-
 Ramires, 25, said: 'If Cruzeiro are interested, it’s possible for me to go back.

'Although it’s not a decision I can make and difficult because my price is very high. If Cruzeiro could raise the money, I would go back for sure.

'I was happy at Cruzeiro and felt an obligation to return at some point as the club offered me a chance to launch my sport career in Europe.

'I still follow their matches on the internet. The fans were always good to me and named me "Ramires the Warrior".

'I still keep all the videos of when I played at the club and in difficult moments at Chelsea I watch them to increase my morale.'
Who could forget that goal?
Ramires has been very efficacious and his personal contribution to the team has been elephantine. On a personal note he got awarded the for the best goal of the season against 
Barça who could possibly forget that exquisite chip and also got the Player's Player Award of the season.

 In my opinion he would not leave the Bridge this season or even in the future. He’s happy here the fans love him and he’s too important a player now too be even be considered of leaving us and is surely in the Club's long term plans...

Till then KTBFFH! We'll keep you updated as always..



4 comments:

  1. Ramires is infact a very
    important player for chelsea because he can do anything, defend, create chances and score. We love you Ramires pease dont leave! Bridge is your home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramires is one of the best CFC players so HE WONT LEAVE and DEFIANTLY we ARE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAMIRES Is MY FAV..Pls stay.

    I think he would..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramires!!!! 007

    SCREW OL DAYS xD

    I think he will stay he was really happy at CFC and even wanted Hulk at CFC

    ReplyDelete